Enamel Bellied Pot 3.50L
Pickup available at Bubbles Business Park, 11 Cobalt St, Industria
Usually ready in 24 hours
Enamel Bellied Pot 3.50L
Bubbles Business Park, 11 Cobalt St, Industria
11 Cobalt Street
Enamelware on steel is a material that will last for generations due to its strength and durability, however markings blemishes and chips may be present which simply add to the charm of the traditional and retro look.
- Bellied Enamel Pot 3.50L /H BB13404
- Enamel on steel is fused with heavy gauge steel
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
- Size: 1.7 L, 2.25 L, 3.5 L
- Dimensions outer case: 410 x 360 x 290 / 530 x 400 x 285 / 635 x 430 x 320
- Weight outer case: 8.5 kg / 9.5 kg / 12.5 kg
- Colour: Black
- Model: BB 13402/ BB 13403/ BB 13404
Product Disclaimer Notice
- Since our enamel products are all handmade, please understand they may have the following conditions but none of them will affect the use of the products.
Black spots may be formed if small dust is encountered during the firing process in the kiln.
Small scratches may also appear on the surface.
The flower printings may not align perfectlly as they are all handmade processed.
Black spots will form in the contact point when the enamel product is hung and sent to the kiln for firing.
- Due to in-store stock fluctuations, kindly contact us for availability.
- Actual colours and sizes may vary. This is due to the fact that screen resolutions and definitions can portray colours differently.
- Our highly trained and sourced imaging team continuously endeavors to show sample images as lifelike as possible, however, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour and size of the product.
- Picture sizes are not reflective of the actual products. Please check dimensions in the title and description carefully before purchasing.
- If you are unsure of the sizes and colours, please contact our customer support for a live image request.
How to shop online?
- On the product page, enter the desired quantity of the item and click the "add to cart" button.
- Repeat this process for all the products you wish to order.
- When you are ready to finalize your order, click on the shopping cart icon 🛒 located in the top right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to your order summary. Proceed with the registration and payment process on the following page.
If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Shipping & Returns
- Gauteng: 3 to 5 working days
- All other major cities(Polokwane, Bloemfontein, Durban, Kimberly, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town) 5 to 7 working days days
- Outlying areas: 7 to 10 working days
All high risk areas will be evaluated and reassessed on orders
Shipping fee for bulk orders and overweight products will be reassessed and billed after confirmation of final courier shipping fees
Bulk orders: 7-10 working days delivery
Exchanges and returns on all full price orders. Extended Returns Policy - 7 Days.
As always, our team will ensure your returns & exchange processes are as simply and easy as possible. We will sort the returns label and arrange the courier for you.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Order Number
- Reason for return
Terms & conditions
Follow the link to read our terms and conditions.